TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Evans will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Evans disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Evans nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Evans, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
- Forward Looking Statements.This Web site may contain forward-looking statements about Evans’ financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Evans products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Evans intellectual property rights; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. Evans assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Evans, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Evans actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. The contents of Evans Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce or republish any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Evans. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or similar rights of Evans, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited.This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in Nigeria. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of Nigeria, the information pertaining to Evans products is intended for use only by residents of Nigeria. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and practices that differ from those in Nigeria. Evans reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- Governing Laws.This Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement and your use of the Web site shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any legal action or proceeding related to this Web site shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Lagos, Nigeria.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Evans reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.